Unpack is a soft and inviting face. It is available in two cuts, upright and slanted, both all-caps with 2 options for each letter for a nice uneven organic look. The family counts also with a picture font, loaded with some handy extras like banners, stars and ornaments.
This versatile family fits greatly many usages. Type some food name and you’ll get hungry, type a toy and you’ll want to play. Don’t believe it? You don’t even need to unpack it to try!
Get it here: http://myfonts.us/jAX1mb
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
Been working on these for the past couple of weeks. The beginning to a fairy tale idea that I have going on in my head….not really sure where I’m gonna go with this, but here is the beginning of it!
I was asked to create a .gif of a house interior during an earthquake. The article chronicles the controversial aftermath of the devastating quake that happened in L’Aquila, Italy in 2009. I wanted to capture the movement of the “tremors” before the full-on earthquake, although this tremor is infinite, never resolving.
This image and the all the animation was made in Photoshop. thanks AD Erich Nagler!
Rebecca is amazing!
Some smallish sketchbook watercolour studies! The odd brownish clumps in the first image are what gold ink looks like scanned. Normally I take photos when I use gold ink, but I didn’t really feel up to it today.
Imagine if megalodon sharks were around today